Disney’s Halloween Party (also dubbed Soirée Halloween Disney in French) is the popular hard ticket event on the night of 31 October. It’s an event that has grown over the years during which almost all attractions are open and Disney Dreams lights up the night.
For the first time ever, a group of rare Disney characters made their first appearence ever in Disneyland Paris, ranging from the cast of Up, to the March Hare, Cheshire Cat, Kuzco, the sultan from Aladdin and many more.
Also new this year was a night time version of Mickey’s Halloween Celebration.
- Goofy’s Shake your Drums Street Party: a percussion band marches from Fantasyland to Royal Castle Stage for a performance supported by Goofy.
- Halloween Disco-Very Dance Party: a dance party in front of Star Traders with Buzz Lightyear, Stitch and Goofy as guest DJ’s.
- Mickey’s Halloween Celebration: Clarabelle Cow and friends march down the parade route in the brand new Halloween cavalcade, all lit up just for this evening!
- Doctor Facilier’s Carnaval-Loween: a show inspired by Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee from the American Disney Parks, with added fireworks behind Big Thunder Mountain.
- Disney Dreams!: the new night-time spectacular for the 20th Anniversary was performed at 11.30pm.
- On top of all of this, there were also numerous meet ‘n’ greets with Disney characters and street performers roaming the park.
Guests can dress up as their favorite Disney Character just for this evening, but posing for pictures or signing autographs is strictly forbidden.