This year’s Halloween Festival saw the return of the Halloween decorations that were first used in 2012, which include the ghosts on Main Street, U.S.A. and the Pumpkin Men in Frontierland. There were also several new entertainment offerings:
- The Maleficent Disney Villains Promenade starring the Disney Villains on Central Plaza
- Meet ‘n’ Greets on Main Street, U.S.A. with Minnie Mouse, Stitch, Goofy, Winnie the Pooh and Marie.
- Mickey’s Halloween Celebration: cavalcade with a brand new unit starring Horace Horsecollar and the Three Little Pigs
- Jack and Sally’s Cemetery: now located near The Lucky Nugget Saloon
- Maleficent Court: a forest of thorns behind Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant provides a perfect backdrop for meet ‘n’ greets with the Disney Villains
- Live music by The Hallo-Swing Orchestra and the Disney’s Octoween Brass Band
Maleficent briefly appears several times a day on the Castle Balcony!